Asylum Report 2022
- Asylum Report 2022: Executive Summary
- National Asylum Developments Database
- National Asylum Developments 2022
- Sources on Asylum 2022
- Press Release
- Recognition rates: Granting international protection in EU+ countries
- Assessing the age of asylum applicants and providing guardianship
- Reception conditions for children seeking international protection
- Afghan nationals seeking international protection in the EU+
- Protecting women and girls in the asylum procedure
Asylum Report 2022: Executive Summary
(The following translations have not been verified: DA, ET, GA, RU, UK)
Main sections of the Asylum Report 2022
Global developments in the field of asylum in 2021
Major developments in asylum in the European Union in 2021
EASO transition to the EUAA
Functioning of the Common European Asylum System
Children and people with special needs in the asylum procedure
© European Union Agency for Asylum (EUAA), 2022
Neither the European Union Agency for Asylum (EUAA) nor any person acting on behalf of the EUAA is responsible for the use that might be made of the information contained within this publication.
Cover photo: iStock/Kostas7
Reproduction is authorised provided the source is acknowledged. For any use or reproduction of photos or other material that is not under the EUAA copyright, permission must be sought directly from the copyright holders.
Citation: European Union Agency for Asylum (EUAA) (2022). Asylum Report 2022: Annual Report on the Situation of Asylum in the European Union. Luxembourg: Publications Office of the European Union.